[this blog contains affiliate links, marked with*]
the world of wireless bras for DD+ cups is ever expanding. i remember starting up my blog at the beginning of 2017 and endlessly searching for a bralette that fit my 28G bust, often ending up at dead ends, but now there are some really great options out there from leading full bust lingerie brands and we’re a little spoilt for choice! while i can never quite part with my wired bras, i definitely appreciate the comfort of a non-wired style. here’s a roundup of just some of my favourite DD+ cup bralettes:
curvy kate twice the fun* – this super cute style is the most traditional ‘bralette’-like style on this list with its low plunging centre front, triangle cups and cute lace detailing. i personally love this style, it fits me great in a 30F/FF and is super comfortable.
– reversible design, so you can wear it black or pink
– fully adjustable and convertible straps, so you can wear it halter or cross-back for added support
– dual cup sized from 30-40 DD/E-J/JJ
– super soft microfibre for maximum comfort
– pull-over design can be hard to get on over bigger busts
– low plunge means softer breasts may not be held as securely as firmer breasts
– lace trim on the underband can flip and roll
panache andorra non-wired* – i’ve seen this on so many fuller busted bloggers lately and it is well worth the hype. soft lace, seamed cups and bra sized for a perfect fit. i don’t own this style myself but i have tried it on and love it, it’s on my ‘to-buy’ list!
– bra sized from 28-40 D-J
– beautiful soft lace fabric
– seamed cups give great shape and support
– fastens with hooks and eyes like a traditional bra for the best fit
– the straps are adjustable but not convertible, and quite thin in smaller sizes
– non-stretch cups can make it tricky to fit fuller/firmer/asymmetric breasts
– can feel a little high at the underarm on petite frames
reign swim chill with me – who needs calvin klein when you’ve got reign? primarily a swimwear brand, reign released their gorgeous bralette sets earlier this year. clothes sized from S-XL but designed to fit F-KK cup sizes, check out my full review here if you fancy it.
– comfortable crop top design
– thick, buttery soft fabric that isn’t sheer
– full-bust friendly, specially designed for F+ cup sizes
– racerback shape for extra support
– non-adjustable straps, can be a little long on shorter torsos
– cups aren’t structured so no separation of the bust
– pull-over design can be tricky for those on the higher end of the cup size scale
freya fancies* – one of the first fuller bust bralettes i ever tried and liked. soft and comfortable it makes a perfect choice for lazy weekends where you have no plans other than netflix and trips to the kitchen for snacks.
– double layer mesh to give added support
– gentle on the skin with soft fabrics
– adjustable straps
– comes in TONS of colours
– limited size range, wouldn’t recommend above a G-GG cup
– pull-over design can be hard to get on with bigger busts
– doesn’t provide a lot of lift
rougette by tutti rouge frankie (use my code LP10 for 10% off!) – rougette have a whole host of D+ bralettes available, but the frankie is one of my favourites with gorgeous mesh and lace fabrics. check out my full review of the garnet and black colour ways here.
– bandeau/crop top shape gives comfortable coverage
– wide, fully adjustable shoulder straps
– stretch lace panels
– available up to a 48″ back
– cup sizing is limited – only up to a G
– the lace is unlined and can irritate sensitive nipples
– seams have a tendency to cut into softer breast tissue
cleo by panache lyzy* – one of the first cup-sized full bust bralettes i tried, and still one i reach for regularly for those days where comfort is key. i love the triangle shape cups for that traditional bralette look.
– cup sized up to a H cup
– wide elastic underband helps with support
– triangle shape wings so shape the breast
– adjustable straps and hook-and-eye clasp
– can fit tight along the neckline so may need to size up a cup
– straps are thin and can cause a little discomfort with heavier busts
– underarm coverage isn’t the greatest
heist studios the bralette* – a new comer to my bralette collection, but a definite favourite. my full review can be read here if you’re interested, but this modern and supportive style is well worth a try.
– minimal seams ensures maximum comfort
– longline shape provides extra support
– supportive shapewear style fabric that moulds to your shape
– soft stretch mesh panels for comfort and flexibility
– would only work for up to a G-GG cup
– pull-over design can be a little fiddly to get on over fuller busts
– thin shoulder straps can flip/twist
sugarcandy basic bralette – a leading wireless bra style for larger busts, the sugarcandy bra is available as a nursing option too! buttery soft fabrics and incredible technical design makes it a perfect choice – check out my full review on this style here.
– clothes sized but designed to fit F-H cup sizes
– super soft fabrics with a ribbed knit texture
– internal sling structure to shape, lift and separate your bust
– extra hook and eye clasps for a perfect fit
– underband can flip/roll
– fabric is quite thick
– straps can be fiddly to adjust
so, there’s a little round up of just eight of my favourite full-bust friendly bralettes that i’ve tried and tested myself! i’ll pop some links below to other styles and brands i’ve seen that are highly recommended by others, but do note i’ve not tried these ones myself so can’t feedback on them at present:
what are some of your favourite D+ friendly bralettes that i haven’t mentioned here?
xo, the lingerie princess